USB Mirroring for Android
Seamlessly display your Android phone on the JVC screen via USB. Touch control is supported from both screen and smartphone.
How to USE
Step-1 : Simply download the free Mirroring for JVC app.
Step-2 : Connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and USB.
Mirroring OB for JVC App For more information, visit here.
You can enjoy apps like these and more!
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Capacitive touch screen has high clarity and allows for easier functioning with lighter contact and greater accuracy.
Various Formats Compatible
Supports a variety of file formats for audio and video playback.
The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
Rear View Camera Ready
The Rear View Camera input allows you to connect an optional rear view camera (sold separately).
Rear view cameras allow you to safely back up your vehicle, monitor towing, and more.
- Waterproof design
- 1/4" color CMOS sensor with effective 380,000 pixels
- Flexible mounting bracket included
- Camera dimensions (WxHxD): 23.4mm x 23.4mm x 23.9mm
- Weight: 21g (Camera only)
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
Remote Control (Optional)
Remote control (RM-RK258) is optionally available.
- Screen Size
- 6.8" Wide VGA
- Touch Panel
- Capacitive with Printing
- Key Illumination Color:
- Multilingual Display
- MP3 Compatible with Tag
- WMA Compatible with Tag
- WAV Compatible with Tag
- AAC Compatible with Tag
- FLAC Compatible with Tag
- H.264 Compatible
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible
- MPEG 4 Compatible
- AVI/MKV Compatible
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Yes (Version 4.2, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call
- Yes (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Mirroring for Android
- Yes (via USB)
- Android Music Playback
- Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback
- Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port
- x1 (High Speed)
- USB Power Supply
- Yes (1.0A)
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
- Preset Stations
- 30 (6ch x 5band)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory)
- Frequency Range
- Frequency Range
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear)
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear)
- 16W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ
- Yes (7Preset + 3user)
- Bass Boost
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- Time Alignment
Inputs and Outputs
- AV Input
- RCA x 1
- Video Out
- Rear view camera Input
- Line Output Terminals
- 3 Pairs (Front (L/ R), Rear (L/ R), Sub.W (Mono) x1)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance
- 2V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control
- Face Type
- Shallow Chassis
- Wireless Remote Control
- Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready
- Learning Direct OEM Remote
- ISO Connector
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size
- 7-3/16" x 4-7/16" x 3" (182 x 112 x 75 mm)
- 2.7 lbs. (1.2kg) : Including sleeve and trim plate
- Unit weight in individual package
- 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)